Re:Bound Terry Archive Hoodie
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $49* - BECOME A MEMBER & GET $10 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $50 **SIGN UP.
Repping over 100 years of pioneering invention, Archive throws it back with heritage logos for a vintage aesthetic. Our Re:Bound Terry Archive Hoodie has all the varsity vibes of our archived designs, made with recycled cotton. You might say it's history in the making.
- • 390GSM heavyweight French Terry
- • Signature 1x1 rib side panels for increased range of motion; cotton drawcords with knotted ends
- • Cut on the cross-grain to reduce length shrinkage; double needle construction for extra durability
- • Made with recycled cotton; front kangaroo pocket
- • Flocked Archive Champion graphic application; C logo patch on left sleeve
Product Code: AVH9N
Material: Main: 46.5% Recycled Cotton / 46.5% Cotton / 7% Recycled Polyester. Rib: 70% Cotton / 30% Recycled Cotton.
Manufactured In: China
Each garment label will provide the specific material and care instructions for your guidance, so please make sure you check these.