- 1. Do you have a receipt of your purchase?
All exchanges and returns require proof of purchase (e.g. a receipt or credit card statement) and any refunds processed will be performed using the original method of payment (i.e. Credit Card or Visa Checkout, PayPal, AfterPay, Gift Card).
- 2. Did you make your purchase less than 30 days ago?
If you change your mind and wish to exchange or refund your goods, we will accept returns provided that the return is made within 30 days from the date of purchase. Returns are not valid for items where this threshold is exceeded.
- 3. Are the goods unused with all original labels and original packaging attached?
If you change your mind and wish to exchange or refund your goods, we will accept returns provided that: the goods have not been used; the goods are returned in their original packaging; and the goods are not excluded goods from the change of mind policy.
- 4. Are any items not eligible for instore refund?
Gift cards are not refundable for change of mind.
- 5. Where can I return my items?
Products purchased from champion.com.au or from a Champion store cannot be returned to other third party retailers who sell Champion branded products. Products can only be returned to the Champion website or to a Champion store.