Globally, we're aiming to contribute to improving the lives of ten million people by 2030. That’s a tall order, but we plan to do so by:
- Supporting our global employee base, and those of our suppliers, through a broad range of programs including education, health and wellness, and diversity and inclusion.
- Maintaining robust ethical sourcing practices and remaining committed to human rights and responsible sourcing.
- Supporting our communities focusing on the themes of Comfort, Inclusion and Health.
We are currently supporting our communities by:
- Providing clothing essentials to vulnerable Aussies in times of crisis through our partnership with GIVIT.
- Partnering with Melbourne based social enterprise, HoMie, who focuses on supporting young people affected by homelessness or hardship.